Re: TSG instability

Hi Gary,

Been awhile since I've played with my Tebb's TSG (get too many projects
going at one time), but
if memory serves, I was experiencing the same behavier. At the time, I
thought the 555 was
cutting out. I'd recommend scoping the trigger starting at base of Q3 to
see if the trigger
didn't make it out of the 555 (should coincide).

Take care,
Bart