Re: Measuring self-capacitance directly (Re: flat secondary)

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>

Paul,
     what was the ID of this flat coil, and what would happen for a center
feed coil if ID/OD where about 0.2 to 0.3 (rather than ~0.01 for an all-the-
way-to-the-center flat coil). I ask because that would be the "upside down"
TC, one of the configurations I've wondered about.

the curious engineer...
-Peter Lawrence.