Re: ~Can someone help...

I've got almost a ton of Rea wire sitting here for this summers coiling
projects, I reccomend them HIGHLY!

What is the diameter of your secondary form? That will tell you what size
wire to use. For our 6" coils we use 22AWG, for our 23" coils, we're using
12AWG :)

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group