Re: line filters

Original poster: "Jon Tebbs by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jgtebbs-at-eos-dot-net>

Hi Greg,

While this topic will get you differing opinions even today, I would like to
direct you to the Corcom FAQ about line filters:

http://www.corcom-dot-com/faq/rfifaq.htm

Of particular interest will be the sections:

How Does a Power Line Interference Filter Work?
What is the Concept of Power Line Filters as "Impedance Mismatching Networks"?

I hope you will find this informative.

Cheers,
--
Jon G. Tebbs
<jgtebbs-at-eos-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Mr Gregory Peters by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <s371034-at-student.uq.edu.au>