Re: flat secondary

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Goinbonkers-at-aol-dot-com>

Marc,
  I can't say for sure, but I would think the helical coil would be the best
choice.  All the lines of flux would be applied to the secondary and the
voltage stress would be minimal betwee the primary and secondary if you
centered it.
My $0.02
Mike