Re: Interference-SSTC

Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>

The family goes nuts? They just jump up and start
talking to the voices in their heads?

;')

Can I assume you mean that the TV goes nuts and then
the family complains?

That is at 1/10th the sound IF frequency in your TV,
and it is close enough to the IF frequency of an AM
radio to potentially cause interference.

The 450KHz can get into the TV by overloading the
filters in the tuner.

You could install a high pass interference filter on
the TV. Nothing below about 70MHz needs to get into
the TV.

Steve Greenfield