Re: ACMI bug fix--IDR connection

Original poster: "David Sharpe by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>

Peter, Paul
I have two matched pancake primaries (15 deg angle, 9 turns) that I can
measure with LCR meter at home and HP high precision LCR meter after
hours at work.  Contact off line for further info.

Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR
Chesterfield, Va. USA

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>

> Paul,
>      do you think ACMI is now debugged enough that someone could use it to
> compute a the L of a number of TC primaries with different "conical angles"
> and come up with an empirical formula for conical inductance as a function
> of straight helical inductance, flat spiral inductance, and conical angle

<<SNIPPO>>