RE: Spiral Coil test suggestions: was Re: (Fwd) RE: Longitudinal Waves

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

>Dave, I love the descriptions of Plasma Ball tornado discharges. Perhaps
the magnetic field is making the charges follow a spiral path. Have you
tried taking the ball of the Plasma Ball off of its base and attaching it
directly to the center terminal?

No, but considering the excitement I have with this coil, I think I'm ready
to dismantle it and do just that.  I also need to see if I still get the
tornado without the plates.

Dave