Re: mmc testimonial

If there's ANYTHING I can do to make it easier on you guys (like selling
them from a local source in Oz (we DO have members there) let me know. For
as big a pain in the a** it is, I *really* like having the market position
we do on Caps. My goal is simple, to make the parts and supplies easier for
coilers to afford and obtain, Caps is only the starting point, we're also
currently working on Magnet wire, Tungsten, and Variacs :) We also have
plans for a Coiling Store in Avalon.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group