RE: NON-static shocks from unpowered secondary?

Original poster: "Stolz, Mark by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mark.Stolz-at-st-systems-dot-com>

Gary, All

Unless of course the secondary is self resonant or using the body to form a
LC circuit, al beit a small possibility.

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX