Re: Then what's the topload FOR?

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>

Bert,
     do we have physical proof that the spark takes nanoseconds (while the
resonant F of the secondary is 1000x).

I've often wondered why my four coils with different wire (hence different
turns, hence different F-res) but all having the same external dimensions
behave so differently. Longest sparks from the coil with lowest F-res.
I've wondered if this has to do with matching F-res to the spark propagation
time.

Peter Lawrence.

>Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>