Re: Dimensions of my flat spiral coil

Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>

That would only be true if they were not within each
others magnetic field. However, this is a trifilar
wind, so the coupling is as close to 1.0 as you can
get.

The Q should go up, but inductance should stay
essentially unchanged.

Steve Greenfield