Paper cap's for MMC's?

Original poster: "Jim McPherson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kingjamez80-at-hotmail-dot-com>

If you look on ebay there is a guy with a seemingly endless supply of 1000v
.0022uF Paper russian military caps. He sells them for $10.00 for a box of 50.
Any Idea if these would be good for MMC use? Check out :
<http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1704547572&r=0&t=0&s
howTutorial=0&ed=1014087728&indexURL=0&rd=1>http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBay