Re: 1/4 wave theory

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Goinbonkers-at-aol-dot-com>

I am not saying there is any advantage to it, but using a spreadsheet(excel
anyway),  It is easy to vary a parameter such as coil diamter, winding length,
or toroid dimensions to cause the LC frequency to be equal to the quarter wave
frequency.   Just have to use the goal seek function.
      Mike