Circ 74 - RE: Calculating inductance of flat spiral coils

Hi Dave,

Although they are "rough" and could use a nice clean up and PDF conversion.
 Raw scans of the thing in TIFF format are at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/OtherPapers/Circ74/

I think Ralph sent it to me (?) and I quickly scanned it just to capture
it.  I forget the details but...  It needs work but it is there.

Cheers,

	Terry