From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 4:31 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: *****Grounding question

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<dbanse-at-comcast-dot-net>

I have a 15kV60mA NST....

I have an older house where none of the sockets are grounded....(they were
all
2 prongers....I just 'put in' three prong outlets....(but no wire to ground
with)

I want to test my NST with just the spark gap, and the capacitor.

What will happen if I just plug it in with no variac or anything else?
Will I get the shit shocked out of me?

My NST has two output terminals....which are obviously the 'OUTS'

It also has a 'GRD' terminal on the other side...which I am pretty sure
means
'Ground'...........do I use this for anything, and if so, what do I connect
it
to? ...a water pipe or something?

Thanks,
Newbie coiler,