Re: Flat secondary measurements

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>

I'm thinking of building a TC with a flat secondary and helical primary.
Sort of like a traditional TC turned upside down, but with lots of turns
of thin wire in the flat secondary, and few turns of thick wire in the
helical primary.

This configuration should be as easy to model with etesla6/acmi/tssp as
the traditional configuration.

-Peter Lawrence.