Re: Violet ray machines

Original poster: "jrgalen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <joyce.rutecki-at-verizon-dot-net>

Subject: Re: Violet ray machines

I have to say thanks to Kurt Shraner for the v-ray diagram.  I confess that
while I love looking at coils, Tesla ring sites and reading the list, violet
rays are all I'm brave enough to tackle.  And even those, I'm technically
inept concerning, and am learning as I go and glean.  Any other v-ray
technical information (phrased for laymen, please) that anyone has, I'll be
grateful for!

renee