Re: Stop the nonsense

Original poster: "Randy by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <randy-at-gte-dot-net>

Thanks, very much, for the nice reply, Paul

At 08:11 AM 2/14/02 -0700, you wrote:
>If I were to post up a mere paragraph on my
>highly successful experiments on the anti-grav properties of bipolars,
>we would have loads of encouraging and applauding responses!

Hey! I'm willing to listen!
Undeniably, this would make alot more sense than Evan's
"gyroscopic helium particles" ever did....but that was on
another <now defunct...?> Tesla list IIRC.

Randy