Re: Stop the nonsense

> About Tesla coils, I have this here:
> N. Tesla, "High frequency oscillators for electro-therapeutic and
> other purposes," Reprint in the Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 87, no. 7,
> July 1999, pp. 1282-1292.

	At the time that was published I wondered about the selection, but
found it interesting nonetheless.

> Look also here:
> http://tfcbooks-dot-com/mainpage/site_map.htm
> I see many listings of Tesla's patents around, but what about his
> papers?

	The most important reference I have is "Inventions, Research, and
Writings".  What's published there is beautifully written and very clear
and rational. I have Ratzlaff's 4 volume publication of Tesla's "Patent
Wrappers" which have a lot of correspondence with Patent office.  I
suspect that a most of that was written by lawyers, but Tesla must have
been involved in the answers and perhaps wrote some.

> Hertz was a completely serious and respected researcher. Marconi
> was more commercially inclinated, but an exceptional experimenter,
> and equally respectable.
>
> Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz

Ed