Continue the "Nonsense"

Original poster: "Richard Wayne Wall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

David Thomson - list,

David, here is another encouraging post.

It's my opinion that only about 10% of list members post on a regular basis
(60 - 70).  Most just lurk.  Only a few percent post often.  Some of the
most frequent posters are the "No Nonsense Naysayers".  Curiously some of
the brightest are fearful to lay it on the line because of the barrage of
demeaning criticism that is aimed at them.  I know because I've had
demeaning post leveled at me by the pious self anointed and appointed
keepers of the EM point of view when my experiments and view points clashes
with theirs.  Science, physics and electrical history is littered with
Naysayer corpses.  But, the "No Nonsense Naysayers" have existed through
out history and continue to exist.  Please consider them valuable if not
expendable. Since science is never finished they provide good juxtaposition
from which good ideas, experiments and new scientific knowledge evolves.
Do not be weakened or discouraged, but quite the contrary, be heartened,
encouraged and fortified to carry forward.  Even if all your ideas are not
ultimately verified at least you've had the courage to ignore your critics
and advance the science.  Their presence will make you stronger and more
resolute.

So David, I hope you reconsider moving this thread exclusively to another
web site.  I for one and I'm sure many other less vocal list members
appreciate you patience, hard work and sharing your knowledge.

RWW