Mondo Transformer Connection's

Original poster: "Steve Mach by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gossamer-at-cox-dot-net>

Jack,Sean,All ;sub re:MCL man's.they're GONE it seems i have given them away
(or worse).I am contacting any possible recepiant's.
strike my name from the rolls and all packrats disown me! Apologies for
getting hpoes up.
connections can be determined fairly easily.mail me  off line if you
need/want help
JOULES   RULES         SM

Terry could you re-post this,I didn't see it in list.
Was sent on 2-10
LOT"S of interest in these. thanks again