RE: ebay wire

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Rick

It all depends on how much magnet wire I can get, but I'm going for huge. I
want to get maybe 60 pounds of wire into the induction coil. I was inspired
by Kurt's induction coil at http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/index.htm.

Godfrey Loudner