Geek Group Pulse Caps, Was...Re: Geek Group MMCs

>Original poster: "Sean Taylor by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><taylorss-at-rose-hulman.edu>
>
>Heck, I have a semi-load of caps
> > sitting in CA I'm STILL trying fervently to get shipped here....and it's
> > been almost a year! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
> >
> > Anyone got a big truck? :)
>
>Are these the giant pulse caps, or something else, cause once again, I
>could
>try to bring some back with me to school . . .
>
>----------------------
>Sean Taylor
>The Geek Group
>G-2 #1204
>Because the geek shall inherit the Earth! (c)
>www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Yup, we have a very generous benefactor in the Bay area that has donated 3
tons of pulse caps that will be the backbone of the Harpo, and Stopmer
projects (both already well into the design stages). Without them the
projects cannot be completed, and they are VERY important projects for the
Group's HVL and demonstrations.

There are 27 caps, each ~200Lbs each, on 3 pallets, and they need to come to
Kalamazoo Michigan (their permanant home) or to Marc's place in Ohio (for
interim nearby storage). If ANYONE can help in any way on this it would be
greatly appreciated. We will sing songs of love and happiness in your name,
and just might get you a T-shirt :)

Weather you can bring 2 caps in the trunk of your car, or know someone with
a semi coming back east with a load of sailboat fuel, it all helps. I would
really like to get them off his loading dock and into a lab :)

Thank's guys!

GEEK GROUP WINTER TESLATHON!
MARCH-23
KALAMAZOO MI!