From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 5:46 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Need Formula for length of spiral

Original poster: "John Tomacic by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<tesla_ownz_u-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a formula that I can use to calculate the length of wire
required in a flat spiral coil? I have the formula for inductance, however,
I really need the wire length.

Thanks,

John
SST coiling in Ottawa.