Re: Stop the nonsense

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 2/13/02 9:17:14 PM Central Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Dave's longitudinal waves may not "impress" me much.  But his asking a
>  simple question like "what is the Fo frequency of his flat coil?"  DOES!!
>  Because,, I don't know....

Terry,

I may well miss the point here, but I know how to measure Fo of a flat coil
and I can explain it to someone else. I can even measure Fo for a slinky.  :)
I don't know hot to make
a flat secondary coil.  :(

Happy day,
Ralph Zekelman