Re: Stop the nonsense

Hi Ralph,

I may have mispoke.  I meant I could not "predict" with calculator,
computer, paper...  What the Fo frequency would be of such a coil.  After
the fact measuring is too easy :-)))

BTW -  One can ground the center and use the outer windings as the high
voltage ends...

Ponder the questions...

http://www.ffutures.demon.co.uk/tesla/tesla_3.gif

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/tt_main.jpg