Newbie Question - Capacitors

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dbanse-at-comcast-dot-net>

Hey guys,

I am pretty new to tesla coil building.

I already understand the concept, and have my transformer ready to go.....(I
already fried a few computer parts..hehe)

Anyway, I am having trouble figuring out what type of capacitor I need.

I have a 15kV 60mA NST

I read about Bottle caps, Rolled caps, tank caps, MMC caps, Geek group caps
(Shipping takes up to 5 months for these...)....etc.etc

From what I have read, MMC caps seem to be the best.

I am collecting some bottles in the mean time, (SOBE Black Tea, and some Stubbs
Barbeque Sauce bottles) but tend to lean toward the MMC's

Can anyone tell me what the best would be for the 15kV 60mA NST?

I ran TESLAC, and it recommended Max Primary Capacitance of .0075 u.f.d....and
a Voltage rating of 37,500 (if I run a static spark gap).....does this seem
correct??My local (well not that local...)electronics store only has caps rated
at..

.0082 2000vdc
.0068 2000vdc
.0056 2000vdc
.0022 2000vdc

These were the only ones they had rated over 1600v....

Can any of these be useful??

They were around a $1 a shot.....

If they can be useful, how many would I need, and in what configuration??

Thanks alot....
newbie coiler,
Jaime Banse