moderator note

Hi All,

Chip and I are having Tesla list problems.  The list server computer is
having trouble getting the ISP computer to accept posts sent to it for
memeber distibution.  Posts lost, delayed, etc. is a big problem at the
moment.  Stuff comes into to me and gets sent to the server ok, but after
that, things are "rugged".  We are a little stumped but got "pals" working
on it and all that.

We will continue to send posts out and all "hoping" for the best at the
moment.  One person's posts that did not go through before finally worked
tonight, but no one elses did. >:-P  See how that works :=P

Oh!!!!  One of the Pals may have just figured it out :-))))))))))))

Going to fire off tonight's posts hoping for the best...

Bare with us...

Cheers,

	Terry