Re: Geek Caps: Attn Duck

No problem, you're not the first to have worries of such things :)

Ok, here's the procedure for non Paypal orders.

1. Make SURE you know how many you need.

2. Figure $0.15 to $0.23 per cap for shipping, fewer caps and farther places
tent towards the high side, lots of caps or short hauls tend tower.

3. Send me an email at the office (cboden-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org) stating that you
have sent your moneyorder, how many caps you need, and your shipping
address, also include this info on paper with your moneyorder.

4. Make the moneyorder payable to Alia Shaw and send it to
Geekhouse
412 Stanwood
Kalamazoo MI
49006

5. Wait.... :)

If you have any questions or concerns, either email me at the office or feel
free to call me anytime from noon to midnight EST at (616) 385-2222 I'm
always happy to help a coiler.

>Hello Duck, Coilers,
>
>Regarding placing an order for the Geek Caps to make an MMC, is it
>possible to send you guys a Money Order is U.S. dollars for making
>the payment?  I'm in Canada, and I'm very reluctant to do anything
>involving money via the internet.  You can tell me until your blue
>in the face that PayPal or whatever is safe, but I'm old fashioned
>and wary of such things.  If you will accept a US $ money order as
>a form of payment, please advise a mailing address to send it to.
>
>73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL
>
>Listening: 147.030+ and 442.075+
>E-mail:    weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca
>            or ve3ear-at-rac.ca