RE: Geek Caps: Attn Duck

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hello Duck

I'm in the same boat. I never use the internet for transactions---read about
too many horror stories. I'll be interested MMC's if I can pay with a postal
money order.

Godfrey Loudner