Re: 556 sstc idea

Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Use one as an oscillator and the other as an inverter.
It would take a lot more circuitry to sync up two free
running oscillators.

Steve Greenfield

> Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Fucian-at-aol-dot-com>
>
> Hi, i just thought of something and wondered if its
> been done or could be or
> how hard it would be to do it.
>
> Since a 556 is a dual osccilator, is it possible to
> sync it right so it would
> turn on one mosfet while the other is off?And then
> it would go off and the
> second would turn on?
>
> How hard would this be?Is it possible?
>
> Im just curious,
> Matt

=====
Steve Greenfield               // Digital photo scanning, retouching,
Polymorph Digital Photography // and photomorphing to your specs.
253/318-2473 voice           // We use the best little computer in
polymorph-at-polyphoto-dot-com     // the world, the Amiga!
http://www.polyphoto-dot-com/  // Based in Tacoma, WA, USA