Re: Dissapointing and confusing Results with MMC

I dont quite understand your posting. Your 35 kv capacitor failed so you
replaced it with a 18kv capacitor. It seams to me if you didnt drop your
input voltage you just made more trouble.My 15- 30 NTS puts out 22kv peak
voltage.  Al foil dosent make good wire. try something that will carry
current like RG214 shield brade or copper strapping. #10 house wire is
stiff, but it will carry current.  Most NTS are center grounded secondary
coils. Are you adding another ground to short out one side of your coil?
  I dont understand what you are saying, or I hope I dont understand !!!
     Robert   H