RE: c^2 and Longitudinal Waves

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

>Am I missing something here?  c^2 is a conversion factor between mass and
energy.

c^2 is more than a conversion factor.  It describes the fundamental unit of
light and in fact all fundamental pulses including those of Tesla coils.
I've been making lots of progress on developing this model in the past few
days.

c^2 describes the force that causes resonant rise in the secondary and gives
a graphical representation to it.  The model demonstrates that there are two
fundamental and opposite charged forces operating in the wave pattern and
that a wave derives its initial power from electrostatics.  The c^2 model
predicts and illustrates much more.  Over time I'll be able to produce some
very simple, accurate equations concerning the operation of pulsed wave
devices.

Check out the paper for yourself.  As soon as I can get a good graphics
program, I'll be able to produce illustrations that will make this very easy
to understand.  It's really quite simple.

http://www.tesla-coil-builder-dot-com/c2_and_longitudinal_waves.htm

Dave