Re: New Coil?

First, I got the last piece of 6 inch PVC that my local hardware store
had, and used all but a couple inches.  Second, I don't have enough wire
to wind another section of PVC.  Third, with all the epoxying (sp?) and
sealing I've done on my secondary, it would be easier just to wind a
longer secondary (when I get the parts).  Thanks for your help.  I will
incorporate your suggestion into my next secondary.  Instead of 28", I'm
thinking of 33" to 36" on a 6 inch form (or is that TOO tall?).

Winston,

Well you could have just used a cardboard extension, and used
some other size wire, etc, it's not that critical, etc, and it would
have told you something.  But anyway, winding a new coil is fine.
36" is not too tall.  36" is fine.

cheer,
John