From: Tesla list

To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

Sent: 2/6/2002 8:46 AM

Subject: pairing obits

Original poster: "colin.heath4 by way of Terry Fritz

<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <colin.heath4-at-ntlworld-dot-com>

hi all

        iv got some obits and want to hook three in parallel how do i do

it if

i link all the earths then the one in the middle is a prob iv run two in

series

with the earth centre tapped in effect an nst . the ratings are 7.5kv x2

30ma

so would this make it 15kv 60ma or 15kv 30ma if i dont get much joy with

these

my mots are coming out with an inductive ballast

cheers

colin heath