Colorado Springs Notes - For Sale

Original poster: "Jim DeLillo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jimdel-at-bellatlantic-dot-net>

http://www.pleiadesgroup-dot-com/ebaypix/teslacontactsheet1.jpg

Before I put it up on eBay. I wanted to offer this book for  sale here.

"Nikola Tesla"
"Colorado Springs Notes"
"1899-1900"

This is a hardbound edition printed in 1978 published by
the Nikola Tesla Museum, Beograd, Yugoslavia
Gold Stamped, Brown Leather binding in Very Good condition.
slight dog ears on bound corners
pages are clean and sound
There is an inscription in ballpoint pen on the inside front cover first
page, that has
been partially whited out (I didn't do it!)

Make me an offer.  I will sell it to the highest bidder. Please contact
me off list

jimdel-at-bellatlantic-dot-net

For better detail there are Higher res (slower loading) pictures at:
http://www.pleiadesgroup-dot-com/ebaypix/tesla1.jpg
http://www.pleiadesgroup-dot-com/ebaypix/tesla4.jpg

Thanks,

<< Jim >>