Re: Does Lexan absorb UV?

yes it will absorb UV and becomes brittle. I buy lexan with a UV protective
coating. I know this dosent answer all your questions. I have tested Black
and Decker sanding goggels with short wave UV and found them to block short
wave uv. I suggest you get a uv light and test it on your lexan.
   Robert  H