Re: Relays and Contactors

Original poster: "Jack King by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <speakernut-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Use a relay that is designed to switch an inductive
load. These are designed to quench arcing problems.

Watch arcing on your variac brushes too.

Cheers,

Jack King
also from slc

speakernut-at-yahoo-dot-com