Re: puting on a physics demo

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <BillEaver-at-aol-dot-com>

I think the ideas you have from the others are great, but I think you should
try
saving there audio system from possible damage (the hanging microphones).
A thin piece of foil that has been grounded to all the others would help in
keeping them from not calling you back. If there was some kind of 60 Hz hum
in there audio recordings from that point on it would be "bad."
Coil on.
Denis Despins
KC6TRW