Re: question

In a message dated 2/1/02 10:18:42 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

Dave,

Are you saying that you're not using any ballasting (current limiting)
for the PT?  It's generally best to use ballasting (inductive or resistive),
to prevent power arcing at the gap, and for generally better performance.

Cheers,
John