Re: TC Part alternates

1/4 is bad, use 1/2W 10MOhm from Digikey.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

The ability to learn is older - as it is also more widespread - than is the
ability to teach.
     - Both from Margaret Mead, 1901 - 1978