Good Caps for Tesla Coiling

Original poster: "Centauri by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <centauri010-at-attbi-dot-com>

Hey everyone, I recently found a place around me that sells electronics
components.
Of the following caps, which would be best for a tesla coil. Also, are
metallizes polyester suitable for tesla coils?if none of these what are
some general guidelines for selecting mmc type caps for tesla coils?  Thanks.

<http://www.alliedelec-dot-com>www.alliedelec-dot-com is where these are from
Mfr.'s Part #: 42L3152
Allied Stock #: 591-6120
Manufacturer: GENERAL ELECTRIC CAPACITOR
TOLERANCE, 0.15uF, 2000V
These were listed as bad at hotstreamer, why?
Mfr.'s Part #: 940C16P15K
Allied Stock #: 862-2434
Manufacturer: CORNELL-DUBILIER

Mfr.'s Part #: 715P103516LD3