Re: Geek group MMC Caps?????

Yes, we do, I was in Florida on a personal issue. I'll get a reply to you
tomorrow :) I just got back into Michigan and have a few thousand emails to
get through. :)

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

The ability to learn is older - as it is also more widespread - than is the
ability to teach.
     - Both from Margaret Mead, 1901 - 1978

http://join.msn-dot-com/?page=features/junkmail