Secondary and MMC Caps

Original poster: "Centauri by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <centauri010-at-attbi-dot-com>

Hey,

I'm about to start winding my secondary with 27 awg magnet wire. I was
wondering if you guys had any pointers as this is my first time for this.
Also, with either 1 or 2 15kv 30ma transformers will 6" pvc pipe with 28"
winding length be sufficient or is this unrelated?
Last, I need to buy capacitors for my cap bank but I can't find the geek
mmc caps at their website? Where did they go?

Thanks