mica capacitor indetification needed

Original poster: "Andy Cobaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kb3ewy-at-rcn-dot-com>

Hey guys,

     While cleaning the shack, I cam across a couple of boxes of stuff that a
friend gave to me a while back and I forgot that I had.  Among them were
some large tube sockets, switches, plugs, and mica caps that look they came
out of some old antique transmitters or were bought as repalcement parts.  I
immediately pulled out the caps and sorted them out.  I took pictures of
them, and I would like some help identifying their capacitance and voltage
rating.

here are the pictures:
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/kb3ewy/files/hv/mica1.jpg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/kb3ewy/files/hv/mica2.jpg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/kb3ewy/files/hv/mica3.jpg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/kb3ewy/files/hv/mica4.jpg

It looks like they are color coded.  Some of them are made by aerovox.
That's all I know about them.  Any help with these is greatly appreciated.

Your high voltage enthusiast,

Andy C.
Ham Call: KB3EWY
http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/kb3ewy