Re: fabricating 833A sockets

Original poster: "Tom Stathes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <newphreak_16-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Try using one of those low profile buss fuse holders
(radioshack has many different sizes) for filliment
contacts.  Cut them in half (so u get 2 contacts from
one holder)and mount them on something. The contacts
can easily be widened or contracted if need be to make
it best fit the tube, and there real easy to connect
up.

Just a thought, as i have used buss fuse holders as a
makeshift anode cap for a smaller tube.

--Tom