Re: Corson Pulse Capacitors

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

My concern is your voltage  way over your rating so I would suggest
series/parallel combinations to get a high enough voltage and enough
capacitance for your TC. Even 13.6Kv x 1.414 = 19.23 Kv Pk with no safety.
Two is series is minimum to hold your voltage..
     Robert  H