PSPICE model for Static Spark Gap

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I'm interested creating a simple static spark gap using PSPICE.  Anyone have
a model they are already
using.  Right now I'm thinking its just going to be a voltage-controlled
switch.  Basically, when the
voltage exceeds some voltage X, it will close the switch.

However, the tough part of the model would be the following:

A.  Impedance of the arc
B.  Quenching of the arc
C.  The duration of the arc (at which voltage / current limit) will it
extinguish (B. probably also part of this)

Any help appreciated.  I'm planning on creating a simulation for my minicoil
running on a 4kV, 20mA NST and want an
accurate enough model so I can explore the use of PSPICE design to create a
tesla coil with longer streamers etc...

Dan