Re: Pumpkin Toroid!NEW PICS/Videos

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi Terry,

Actually the tubes are barely orange, rather a slight red.  THe video
camera (and the high quality photos) just pick up the VERY bright 125watt
filament!  If you saw it in person, it would really not look like that
:).  Im guessing you are talking about the 304TL?  If you are talking about
the dual 811A, the plates do not change color, no matter how long its
on!  Ive ran it for about 15 minutes continuous before!  The 304TL coil can
only be run at its max for say 30 seconds.  Maybe more, but i dont care to
find out.  The video of the 304TL coil isnt all that great, it seems that
parts of it were not transferred correctly and you really only see about
1/2 of the frames.
Thats why it looks loke there is only 1 spark at a time.  Rather, you
actually see about 5 or 6 at any given moment (on high power).

If you could convert them so that they are easier to view (quicker) that
would really be great.  If you need anything just email me.

Just wait until i have 2 833As powering up a coil!  That should really be
something!

Steve Ward.

http://join.msn-dot-com/?page=features/junkmail